Monday, August 9, 2010

Birthday Boy's Party

What an amazing week it has been, not only I created a dessert table for my baby nephew's birthday but also planning it. Much was done and i had so so much fun in the process! And of course being the Aunty, I had to give the best of the best to him.... Enjoy the yummylicious photos!

the theme colour was red, turquoise and white.. hence the dessert  table's colour ... 
full view of the table... 
mini vanilla cupcakes w cream cheese frosting
devil's choc w white choc cupckae
boston cream pie w white chocolate ganache
decadent brownies
tender lemon cake
crispy cornflake cookies, marshmallows & cookies



5 comments:

  1. must have been a great party!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where was I when you guys were having this?
    I obviously missed out on a great party!!!!

    Oh your cupcakes look EVEN more delicious!
    aethestically beautiful! and haha I am sure it tastes awesome as well! :)

    and OH YOUR CAKE!! YUMMY LOOKING!
    Iwish I was there to take a bite haha! would have been haeven.
    My friends love your cup cakes. They do the eye rolling thing u know? (signifies as though they are in cupcake-heaven)

    Good job Rubi :)
    Super proud, yo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. from Aryan : Aunty Rubi, you r the BEST! thanks for the party..... lovely colors.... great FUN!

    ReplyDelete
  4. we missed you at the party!!!! next year you have to be around!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It was so fantastic... the girls enjoyed it max!! even the mummy did :)

    Michelle Chow

    ReplyDelete