Sunday, August 1, 2010

The Little Ones

Its been a month.... and i do miss my grandma dearly, she has been there from the first day and she was such an amazing great grandma, grandma, mother, and wife. couldnt imagine my life if i never had her!

and for her memory, my family decided to visit an orphanage filled with amazing kids and brought them lunch as my grandma always believes the best way to get to someone's heart and to have them smile is to feed them (never once we will ever be hungry when she's around). 

so it was my pleasure to baked this bunch of beautiful kids some mini cupcakes for their desserts.... it was such a fulfilling day for me and my family :)

i cant even start on how amazing these kids are!
mini vanilla cupcakes with cream cheese frosting

love the flower  cucpake liners!
cusomise box for cupcakes!

1 comment: